Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Gem Hunt: Travel Channel

I have to say that I am pleasantly surprised after watching the first three episodes of Gem Hunt  http://www.travelchannel.com/tv-shows/gem-hunt produced by the Travel Channel. I really can't stand to watch the mock drama of most of the current mining shows so I was happy to see more "truth" of the business with the Gem Hunt crew. Don't get me wrong there is a little bit of drama but nothing you won't be able to stomach. If you haven't tuned in essentially you have a trio of people with different backgrounds trying to buy gemstones as close to the source as possible to turn a profit later. I get nostalgic having sat in the same cafes and dealt with the same dealers as the Gem Hunt folks. What they show is pretty close to what happens in a gem deal. Any buyers out there want to chime in with your experiences or views about the show?

Diamond Clean up-WyattYeager

Wyatt Yeager

No comments:

Post a Comment